ABOUT OUR OWNER
CC Force originated in 2012 by Crystal Lyne when she opened her first Non-Profit Organization, Corpus Christi Crossfire Volleyball Club. By 2014, her club had grown enough and merged with San Antonio Force Volleyball Club to become Corpus Christi Force Volleyball Club! This has quickly become South Texas’ most prominent, talented and successful program! In 2018, Crystal became sole owner of CC FORCE and absolutely loves the product she gives the talented players of South Texas. You won’t ever come across a situation where you can’t talk with Crystal or will think she WON’T HAVE your daughter’s best interest at the heart of every decision she makes. Eat, sleep, and breathe volleyball is a way of life for Crystal and always will be. Feel free to say hello and chat a little while. She always enjoys it!
We hope you choose CC Force Volleyball for your club season, clinic and training needs, or just for a good experience! Contact us today for more information about our Volleyball Club in Corpus Christi OR call one of the directors at 361-947-4477.
WHY CHOOSING CC FORCE MAKES SENSE
At CC Force we value your business and appreciate your interest in us. We know that this choice is important to both you and your player and we would like you to know what sets us apart:
- We offer COLLEGE RECRUITING resources and profiles.
- We have a FAIR AND HONEST tryout process. We don’t play games and we don’t lie to players and parents.
- We offer the MOST COMPETITIVE play schedules in the area and take teams to the best organized and credible tournaments.
- We don’t promise anyone spots year after year and all returning players have to tryout to earn their spot again
- We have TOP COACHES with COLLEGE EXPERIENCE (playing and coaching) as well as the MOST PASSIONATE!! Our coaches would never ask a player to do something that they can not do themselves.
- We offer PRIVATE LESSONS that can be scheduled directly with the Coach.
- We now offer POSITIONAL and CLINIC TRAINING.
- HANDS-ON EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR will be available throughout the week during practice sessions to ensure your team’s coaching is effective and your player is getting the coaching they deserve. Our EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR has experience in every aspect of the game…from junior club player to college letter winner, from coach to referee, from tourney director to club director as well as Lone Star Regional Representative. There is not much she has not done and continues to do to bring a quality program to Corpus Christi.
- DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS is the most genuine and most knowledgeable employee on staff and absolutely LOVES to be in the gym.
- DIRECTOR OF TRAINING not only produces great clinic plans, but will also help edit and produce recruiting videos.
- DIRECTOR OF MARKETING/PUBLIC RELATIONS has the most exciting personality as well as creative process in his coaching style.
- SPIRIT GEAR orders are placed periodically throughout the season and delivered to practices!
- FLEXIBLE PRACTICE schedules – Coaches will touch base with your team each month to check on your availability and ensure the practice schedule will accommodate everyone.
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION – Statements are sent out monthly as well as club emails to help keep you informed of pertinent information.
- ORGANIZED BUSINESS – We guarantee you will never not have any information or never have any questions regarding upcoming events. It is our goal to communicate and organize all activities in an effective and organized manner for all parents and players involved.